10. Royal Towers Bridge Suite, Atlantis, Bahamas – $25,000 per night - Featuring golden furniture, a vast space and even a baby grand piano, the Royal Towers Bridge suite allows you to fully enjoy a place rightfully the Paradise Island. The $25,000 nightly price tag might put you off the idea though.
9. Ritz-Carlton Suite, Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo, Japan – $26,300 per night - A 3230-square-foot (300 sq m) Ritz-Carlton Suite does not only offer amazing beds, oversized marble bathroom and similar amenities, but also features breathtaking views of Tokyo and its attractions as it tops the tallest skyscrapers.
8. Villa La Cupola Suite, Westin Excelsior, Rome, Italy – $30,000 per night - This one will return you straight back to the glory days of Ancient Rome. Located in Rome’s Westin Excelsior hotel, the Villa La Cupola suite features frescos, excessive marble work and beautiful stained glass.
7. Presidential Suite, Hotel Cala di Volpe, Sardinia, Italy – $32,000 per night - This hotel’s presidential suite is often described as one of the most gorgeous suites in the world. Designed in a beautiful Mediterranean style, it offers sensational views of the bay, along with its own pool and a private roof terrace.
6. Penthouse Suite, Hotel Martinez, Cannes, France – $37,500 per night - A luxurious sitting room, dinning room, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a Turkish bath, spa, sauna and a majestic view, yours for a mere $37,500 per night. But what a room it is.
5. Hugh Hefner Suite, Palms Casino Resort Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada – $38,070 per night - If you want to visit Las Vegas in style and feel like Hugh Hefner for a day, than by all means book the Hugh Hefner Sky Villa, which sits high in the Palms’ Fantasy Tower. It features a rotating circular bad and a huge pool with legendary bunny logo that overlooks the Las Vegas Strip.
4. Ty Warner Penthouse Suite, Four Seasons Hotel, New York – $41,836 per night - It might cost about an entire average yearly salary, but a night in Ty Warner penthouse suite is a life-changer. Over 4300 square feet (400 sq m) of room, an entire floor just for you, a 360 panoramic view of New York and nothing but full-on luxury.
3. The Presidential Suite, The Raj Palace Hotel, Jaipur, India – $45,000 per night - India may be a developing country, but it’s also a home to one of the world’s most expensive hotels. Its presidential suite is one of the largest in Asia, at almost 16,400 square feet (1,500 sq m). It features a private roof terrace, beautiful swimming pool with a panoramic view of the city, as well as its own private museum!
2. The Royal Villa, The Grand Resort Lagonissi, Athens, Greece – $47,527 per night - Excessive luxury is pretty much a standard item of our list, but this Greek gem offers you not only luxurious housing and furniture, but your very own service, including a personal chef, a pianist and a butler.
1. Royal Penthouse Suite, Hotel President Wilson, Geneva, Switzerland – $65,000 per night - Hotel President Wilson takes the title of the most expensive hotel in the world. Its Royal Penthouse Suite will set set you back a staggering $65,000 per night. Panoramic views of Lake Geneva and Mont Blanc, library and private fitness center are not the only thing this suite offers. It also features bulletproof windows and doors, as well as a private elevator, making it a perfect choice for presidents and privacy-conscious celebrities.